Places to Enjoy with family and friends when visiting our hotel in:
– St. George Byzantine Church/Archeological Site (Al-Khader), ten minute walk
– Taybeh Brewing Company, the first microbrewery in the Middle East, the first and only Palestinian beer, 5 minute walk, tours Monday- Saturday. Go To Website.
– Taybeh Winery, located next to the Taybeh Golden Hotel, producing boutique Palestinian wines. Tours and tastings by appointment. Contact the winery here.
– Old City of Taybeh, three- minute walk Includes Peter’s Place. A heritage room and restaurant opened by reservation.
– The Parables House, Palestinian traditional Home, next to Latin Church.
– Peace Lamps Workshop/Olive Press (Open Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5 pm)
– Nasr Priestly House. A beautiful renovated chapel where the Nasr family has a history nine generation of serving the priesthood
Book our Experience Taybeh Tour now to make the most out of your time in Taybeh Village. Taybeh Golden Hotel is a proud partner of HANTOURISM, Palestine’s new community-based tourism platform, offering tours & excursions in Taybeh and all other Palestinian destinations as well as car rentals and private transport services.
Enjoy a hike among the olive groves in our beautiful valley and hills dotted with almonds trees. Taybeh is part of Abraham’s Path and featured as one of the hiking trails in Walking Palestine written by Stefan Szepesi. Taybeh, sitting on one of the highest hills in the area (930m) is one of the twenty-five journeys that promote natural and cultural beauty in Palestine.
Taybeh has three local churches, the Greek Orthodox Church, the Greek Catholic Church and the Latin Church usually all open for Sunday morning services. Please check with the Taybeh Golden Hotel staff for service schedule during different times of year.
– Tomb of late President Yasser Arafat
– Mahmoud Darwish Museum
– Dar Zahran Museum
– Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center
– Ramallah Cultural Palace for events
– These sites and many more are included in a variety of tours in Ramallah area available for booking on Hantourism at this link.
– Float in the Dead Sea
– Immerse in the Jordan River
– Ride the Jericho Cable Car to the top of Mount of Temptation (Deir Quruntal)
– Explore the ancient ruins of Hisham’s Palace, archeological site, 8thCentury, built during the Umayyad period
– Tour the Russian Museum.
– Hike at Wadi al-Qilt valley to the “world-famous” St. George Monastery.
– See the Tree of Zacchaeus.
– St. Gerasimos Monastery (Deir Hajla), one of the oldest monasteries’ in the world
– Al-Nabi Musa
– Palestinian Equestrian Club/ Horseback Riding
– Qumran- Dead Sea Scrolls
Many of these stops are included in the Jericho All In One Day Tour, bookable among many other activities in Jericho and the West Bank on HANTOURISM, Palestine’s new community-based tourism platform.